“Il Tempo Vola” emerged as a commemorative inscription which fosters reflection on the ephemeral nature of existence. It’s a figurative way of expressing that time passes quickly, reminding us of the importance of valuing and making the most of the present with a glass of wine that adds a festive glow to life.
Time flies, but we fly with it, making each fleeting moment eternal, living intensely, leaving a legacy, and allowing our existence to be our compass.
Shapes were challenged by combining unconventional elements. Helping to break down barriers and preconceptions about our reality, opening up new possibilities and perspectives, reflecting the fragmented and often chaotic nature of modern life, capturing the complexity and multiplicity of experiences and perspectives, with a playful and surreal aspect, bestowed by the combination of disparate elements leading to compositions that defy logic and create striking and evocative images.
Evoking clouds in a universal context offers the opportunity to explore deep and timeless themes that connect people across different cultures and experiences. It can invite reflection and dialogue about our relationship with the world around us and the broader meaning of existence.
This can be a visual metaphor for the diversity in the universe and the unity that underlies all things.
We opted for a bottle with an elegant and stylized shape that is visually attractive, delivering clean and fluid lines, which give a sensation of lightness due to its soft shoulders.
- Agency/Creative: Juan Salvador Aravena
- Article Title: Design Label for “Il Tempo Vola” Wine
- Organisation/Entity: In-House
- Project Type: Packaging
- Project Status: Non Published
- Agency/Creative Country: Chile
- Agency/Creative City: Juan Salvador Aravena/Santiago
- Market Region: South America
- Project Deliverables: Brand Identity, Brand Naming, Brand Strategy, Creative Direction, Illustration, Label Design, Packaging Design
- Format: Bottle
- Substrate: Glass Bottle
- Industry: Food/Beverage
- Keywords: #brandidentity #brandnaming # creativedirection #packagingdesign #brandstrategy #labeldesign #ilustration
Strategic Design: Juan Salvador Aravena