Helen & Joey Estate sits within the beautiful pristine environment of the upper Yarra Valley, Victoria, Australia. The cool climate region is close to lush state forest and many berry farm producers, connecting the imagery to the environment. It creates a sense of place to engage the consumer and visually tells the brand story of the estate.
This wine-in-can Rosé is the first varietal to roll out for this entry level product. The clear tasting notes are there to communicate to the consumer exactly what is in the can, creating an approachable brand just right for the young wine explorer audience.
The can has been printed onto a metallic label. This has allowed for a 4 colour process treatment with the addition of a white screen. The areas we wanted to keep metallic have been left without the white backing. This creates an overall sheen to can, which also makes it look frosty, cold and inviting.
The timing of this product has been perfect for outdoor dining and picnics during social distancing restrictions, but ongoing is a convenient option for camping, picnics, festivals or at home. With such a positive response from the consumer and trade, three other varietals are in production.
- Agency/Creative: Design Energy
- Article Title: Design Energy Create Brand and Packaging for Helen and Joey Rosé-in-a-Can
- Organisation/Entity: Agency, Published Commercial Design
- Project Type: Packaging
- Agency/Creative Country: Australia
- Market Region: Oceania
- Project Deliverables: Brand Creation, Brand Experience, Brand Identity, Brand Strategy, Branding, Graphic Design, Illustration, Packaging Design, Research, Retail Brand Design, Tone of Voice
- Format: Can, Sleeve
- Substrate: Metal, Pulp Paper