Yakut bakery is a manufacturer of bread and confectionery products, operating since 1940. For years of activity packing of bakery production underwent changes more than once. Finally, the consumer stopped to identify it on store shelves.
Our Agency was tasked to develop a single style of packaging that will highlight it from competitors and provide recognition even in different departments of supermarket.
The basis of the design concept was the symbols of Yakutia, such as the Northern lights, deer, Sterkh, depicted in the form of silhouettes of the starry sky. These familiar since childhood images, make trademark native and close to every resident of Yakutia.
The colors of the cold night lights and the morning dawn make it possible to highlight the packaging on the shelf among the competitors with the usual folk ornaments and images of wheat on the packages. Dark animal figures create contrast to enhance the feeling of warmth from the product inside.
- Agency/Creative: Design Department
- Article Title: “Design Department” Branding Agency Make Rebranding of Yakut Baker Factory Packaging
- Organisation/Entity: Agency, Published Commercial Design
- Project Type: Packaging
- Agency/Creative Country: Russia
- Market Region: Europe
- Project Deliverables: Illustration, Packaging Design, Rebranding, Tone of Voice
- Format: Flow-Pack
- Substrate: Plastic