“Pilgrim” refers to the pilgrim, the persons who made a journey to a special place for religious reasons. Pilgrims are those who are completed in the process rather than in the realization of enlightment when they reach their destination. In this word based on religious ideology, we can substitute the image of our lives in daily life. Our “modern nomads” today can be seen in the culture of coffee.
As people shares their different ideologies with their own tastes and experiences in the place, and now, in our lives, the café has become a place where people can experience their daily life and at the same time, special phenomena for operators and visitors. On the basis of Pilgrim’s renewed branding story, the pilgrims have modularised the variety of furniture shapes and usability by shaping the bridge, which is the shape of our autonomous mobility and the pilgrims’ lives. In addition, people can get a special experience of roasting coffee by autonomous selection through two bars, the original bar and special bar.
- Agency/Creative: YOLLLLEY STUDIO
- Article Title: Design Concept Pilgrim Designed by Yolllley Studio
- Organisation/Entity: Agency, Published Commercial Design
- Project Type: Identity
- Agency/Creative Country: South Korea
- Market Region: Asia
- Project Deliverables: Brand Creation, Brand Experience, Brand Guidelines, Brand Identity, Brand Naming, Brand Redesign, Brand Refinement, Brand Strategy, Branding, Graphic Design, Packaging Design
- Industry: Food/Beverage
- Keywords: cafe , coffee , roasting , package , rebranding , graphic , design ,designstudio , yolllley studio