Primmo, a Vermouth Malbec, Produced in La Cumbre, Córdoba, Argentina
Here Emi Renzi presents to you a job that began some time ago, it was a long road but it was worth it and it has already been launched on the market in the category of Argentine appetisers. Emi’s idea was to develop a design of Italian heritage where the leading role is in charge of all the native flora of the place, with their own appetizer codes. After a large selection of names for the brand, it was decided to go for Primmo which refers to the creator of this elaboration at the high peak with selected botanists from the place and the Malbec Mendoza grape, one of the most prestigious in the world.
This aperitif is created in the forest, surrounded by a great variety of flowers, which led to designing an Italian style but with the presence of each native flower of the place.
A long process but it paid off. It brings something different and of quality, representative of the high Argentine peaks of the province of Córdoba.
Primmo Vermut is made in La Cumbre, Córdoba, in a natural environment surrounded by rivers, forests and mountains.This beautiful #Vermouth combines Malbec and Muscatel de Mendoza wine with botanicals, herbs and flowers native to the Cordoba mountains. Macerated in French oak barrels, this malbec vermouth brings together all the essential ingredients to develop a unique aperitif in its category and provide this great range of vermouth with a different flavor for the palates of consumers and fans.
- Agency/Creative: Emi Renzi
- Article Title: Design and Illustration for Primmo Malbec Vermouth by Emi Renzi
- Organisation/Entity: Freelance
- Project Type: Packaging
- Project Status: Published
- Agency/Creative Country: Argentina
- Agency/Creative City: Buenos Aires / Málaga
- Market Region: South America
- Project Deliverables: Brand Design, Brand Naming, Design, Digital Art, Drawing, Graphic Design, Illustration, Packaging Design, Packaging Guidelines
- Format: Bottle
- Substrate: Glass
- Industry: Food/Beverage
- Keywords: Design and illustration for Primmo by Emi Renzi, a Vermouth Malbec
Diseño Gráfico: Emi Renzi