Delatour Design Paris Creates Mirror Case for Laduree Snowglobe
How to display in its box an item that requires light and movement to be magnificent? At Delatour Design Paris studio we like this kind of challenges. The Laduree Eiffel tower yummy snowglobe required not only a transportation packaging, but one that would serve as a gift box and a display case as well.
With pastries, macarons, and little charms ardorning her in her oblong glass cage, the famous french lady feels at easy in her reflecting luxurious case. Hot gold foil illustrations on the inside of two opening pannels, welcoming your eyes to set on the centred jewell.
Then, add two mirrors placed inside the matt laminated box, unveiling each of the lady’s sides and decorum. Perfect it with a gold stamped Laduree blason cap, topped with a purple silk ribbon securing her.
I am sure that now, whenever you will have finished to shake her gently to admire her snowy white coat, our french lady will be happy to rest in her pastel green adored boudoir. Jimmy Delatour, founder and designer at Delatour Design Paris.
- Design Agency: Delatour Design Paris
- Organisation/Project Type: Agency, Published Commercial Design
- Article Title: Delatour Design Paris Creates Mirror Case for Laduree Snowglobe
- Brand / Project Name: Laduree
- Strategic Deliverables: Product Architecture, Brand World
- Design Deliverables: Packaging Design, Brand Refinement, Brand Advertising
- Location: France
- Market Country: France
- Market Region: Europe
- Product Category: Promotional
- Consumer Packaging Format: Box
- Consumer Substrate / Material: Glass, Pulp Carton