Deer Coffee Brand
Deer Coffee is an argentine company that came to us for the creation of its visual identity and also its packaging. In the first contact with the briefing, we identified words that translate the essence of the brand: family, origin, delicacy and elegance.
The company is run by two twin sisters and for this reason we decided to use inspiration from their biggest family bases, fundamental in the first stages of the project.
As a symbol and name of the coffee shop, the representation of a deer was chosen, an animal that translates the wanderer and hunter life of the twins’ father. The colors directly reflect the brand’s elegance and sophistication.
Inspired by the Patagonia mountain ranges – to the south – and Jujuy – to the north – we develop shapes and textures that translate the shades of these mountainous reliefs in Argentina.
- Design Agency: Barbara Design Studio
- Organisation/Project Type: Freelance, Non Published Concept Design
- Article Title: Deer Coffee Brand
- Brand / Project Name: Deer Coffee by Barbara Design Studio
- Strategic Deliverables: Brand Strategy
- Design Deliverables: Packaging Design, Brand Identity
- Location: Brazil
- Market Country: Argentina
- Market Region: South America
- Product Category: Fresh Food
- Consumer Packaging Format: Bag, Blister-Pack, Box
- Consumer Substrate / Material: Pulp Carton, Pulp Paper