Decorcode is an architecture and construction office based in Egypt offering a variety of architecture consulting services as well as construction solutions for class-B audience, Since the name is clear enough to describe the industry, their request was mainly about creating a visual identity that matches their vision and mission. here follows the process and visual identity system developed for such project.
We started discussions on the name and how it can be developed as a minimal unique visual identity that reflects the name as they are new to the market with this name, we settled on Decorcode as the name sounded minimal and clear to the audience, we began sketching marks and symbols that can interpret decorations and code, we thought of a better decision that it can be a logotype with style that matches the name and industry at the same time with out the need of a logo icon, we chose the yellow color with grays as they wanted to reflect the construction services along with their creative vision in architecture design, hence the palette had 3 main matching colors to help develop and expandable identity that can be used with different online and offline materials.
The identity system delivers their different services offered though the use of tweaked typography in visuals and posters, the plan design concept was the main idea this visual identity was developed upon “the code patterns” which creates different looks and meanings easily with the use of only the logotype.
- Agency/Creative: iliraqi
- Article Title: Decorcode Identity by iliraqi
- Organisation/Entity: Freelance
- Project Type: Identity
- Project Status: Published
- Agency/Creative Country: Egypt
- Agency/Creative City: Damietta
- Market Region: Middle East
- Project Deliverables: Art Direction, Brand Design, Brand Guidelines, Brand Identity, Brand Mark, Brand Naming, Creative Direction, Identity System, Logo Design, Type Design, Typography
- Industry: Construction
- Keywords: Architecture,identity,design,visual identity,branding,construction,studio,code,decor,yellow,gray,office,logo,logo design,typography.stationery,identity system
Graphic Designer: Ahmed iliraqi