DD Londons’s are known for their exceptional property branding and strategy. Their Magna Carta Park project is no exception and has been several years in the making, with the full-service creative agency being involved from initial talks through to completion. A new luxury development in the heart of Surrey, England, Magna Carta Park brings private estate living into the 21st century with a collection of beautifully designed residences nestled within 57 acres of woodland, gardens and greenery overlooking Windsor.
Central to the narrative of Magna Carta Park is the rich tapestry of stories woven into the area’s history, including the historically significant signing of the Magna Carta treaty. DD London’s project strapline ‘Sincerely Yours’ nods to this momentous point on the estate’s long timeline, and the website, books and branding are presented as a narrative of life lived in the beautiful surroundings of this vast and well-appointed private development. The quill displayed across branding and print materials was meticulously researched and designed to replicate the very quill the treaty would have been signed with in 1215.
DD London were entrusted to produce a long-term, multiple-year creative strategy. Including logos, brochures, all print and digital advertising, wayfinding and signage systems, a CGI fly-through film, lifestyle film and completion film to display all the unique development has to offer. Additionally, DD London designed and produced Magna Carta Park’s award-winning website, which was named Best Development Website at the International Property Awards 2020.
- Agency/Creative: DD LONDON
- Article Title: DD London Bring Magna Carta Park’s Rich Tapestry of History to Life
- Organisation/Entity: Agency
- Project Type: Identity
- Project Status: Published
- Agency/Creative Country: United Kingdom
- Agency/Creative City: London
- Market Region: Europe
- Project Deliverables: Advertising Photography, Animation, Art Direction, Brand Creation, Brand Design, Brand Guidelines, Brand Identity, Brand Mark, Brand Strategy, Brand Tone of Voice, CGI, Creative Direction, Design, Environmental Graphics, Film, Graphic Design, Icon Design, Identity System, Logo Design, Research, Tone of Voice, Web Design
- Industry: Real Estate
- Keywords: branding, brand identity, brand strategy, product design, property, property marketing, web design design, graphic design, branding agency, design agency, creative agency
DD LONDON: DD LONDON