Dalva Pure Tawny Reserve Designed by Omdesign
C. da Silva, a recognised Portuguese company with a centenary tradition on the production of unique wines, has reinforced its Port wines range with the launching of Dalva Pure Tawny Reserve. The image, signed by Omdesign and inspired in the preservation of local biodiversity, celebrates the sustainable values associated to the brand and to this wine.
With a minimalist design that adopts earth and nature tones, the design agency has created for this project an exclusive illustration of a vine branch, that occupies a prominent position on the label, as a mark of the respect for Nature that Dalva brand defends, especially on this Port wine, whose grapes are grown from organic production.
Reinforced by the selected materials and finishing, as fine paper and relief, Dalva Pure fully expresses the purity and character of the Douro region. The packaging was developed in line with the labelling and shares the same finishing, being produced in Kraft cardboard, respecting a more natural, ecological and sustainable appearance.
- Design Agency: Omdesign
- Organisation/Project Type: Agency, Published Commercial Design
- Article Title: Dalva Pure Tawny Reserve Designed by Omdesign
- Brand / Project Name: Dalva Pure Tawny Reserve
- Strategic Deliverables: Research / Insight, Brand Strategy
- Design Deliverables: Packaging Design, Illustration
- Location: Portugal
- Market Country: Portugal
- Market Region: Multiple Regions
- Product Category: Spirits
- Consumer Packaging Format: Bottle, Box
- Consumer Substrate / Material: Glass Bottle, Kraft cardboard