The rebranding design features funky and feminine lines. The colors and illustrations are inspired by southern Italy. The typography mixes Italian style with funky and musical fonts.
Da Nolita is an italian funky restaurant in Casablanca Morocco. Will propose a simple menu based on genuine Italian food Pizza will be a Neapolitan crust Appetizers will be focused on Italian product (Burrata, Parma ham…). The main dishes mainly pasta and meat and a creative dessert menu
Nolita is an old Italian palace that was recently discovered after being abounded for 60 years and now transformed in a restaurant. The wall will have italian cast moulding and aged painting. It will be the ﬁrst restaurant in Morocco to feature a vinyl record collection and a premium handmade rotary mixer. The music selection will mainly focus on Italo Disco/Funk.
- Agency/Creative: Jona Sbarzaglia Studio
- Article Title: Da Nolita Italian Restaurant Branding by Jona Sbarzaglia Studio
- Organisation/Entity: Freelance
- Project Type: Identity
- Project Status: Published
- Agency/Creative Country: Italy
- Agency/Creative City: Faenza
- Market Region: Africa
- Project Deliverables: Art Direction, Brand Architecture, Brand Design, Brand Identity, Brand Redesign, Graphic Design, Illustration, Typography
- Industry: Food/Beverage
- Keywords: restaurant, italian food, branding, illustration, pizza, funky, music
Art Director: Jona Sbarzaglia