Cuvée D’Elevage by Wills Domain
Wills Domain is home to the Haunold family, father to son vignerons since 1383. Their heritage is Austrian and they now call Western Australia’s renowned Margaret River wine region home. The first vines were planted in 1985, and 16 years ago the Wills Domain brand was established.
Cuvée D’Elevage refers to the Wills Domain most prodigious sparkling wines. Élevage describes the evolution and journey of a wine from fermentation to bottling.
- Design Agency: Harcus Design
- Organisation/Project Type: Agency, Published Commercial Design
- Article Title: Cuvée D’Elevage by Wills Domain
- Brand / Project Name: Wills Domain
- External Design Credits: Designers: Galya Akhmetzyanova, Annette Harcus; Creative Director: Annette Harcus; Artist: Janine Daddo; Photography: David Griffen, Stephen Clarke
- Strategic Deliverables: Brand Strategy, Tone of Voice, Product Naming
- Design Deliverables: Packaging Design, Photography, Structural Design, Branding, Brand Redesign, Graphic Design, Rebranding
- Location: Australia
- Market Country: Australia
- Market Region: Oceania
- Product Category: Wine
- Consumer Packaging Format: Bottle
- Consumer Substrate / Material: Pulp Paper