“Custodians of the most desired mezcal in the world” is the raison d’être that was defined for this incredible mezcal. Its essence, “Elegant, soft, exquisite”, speaks of the exaltation of the senses. It is the feeling of the finest silk, the resonance of an orchestra playing in perfect harmony, the master brooch that distinguishes the most precious works in the world.
A brand architecture process was carried out to differentiate the different types of mezcal and cover the different consumption segments. Four products were defined in its portfolio and the following nomenclature was created: its iconic Xaguar, Pink Snake, Quetzal and Blue Monkey.
Elements and colors that represent the cultural richness of our country in a contemporary way, were used for the packaging line. The result was a family of mezcals that stimulate all the senses of the consumer.
- Agency/Creative: Brandia
- Article Title: Custodians of Mezcal
- Organisation/Entity: Agency, Published Commercial Design
- Project Type: Identity
- Agency/Creative Country: Mexico
- Market Region: North America
- Project Deliverables: Packaging Design, Product Architecture
- Industry: Food/Beverage
- Keywords: packaging design, mexican mezcal, Las Garrafas, nomenclature design, mezcal families