Cunliffe’s Barbershop WIP Branding Concept by Cinnamon Honey
Nestled in the cosy village of Horwich, Greater Manchester is an up and coming barbershop that is in dire need of a rebrand. Rob Cunliffe; the owner, came to Cinnamon Honey with one mission, and that was to create a classic image for his business. One that looked fresh enough to be recognisable in the streets lined with independent shops and cafes, yet strong enough to stand the test of time when he expands his empire.
It was fairly obvious that the regulars that come to Rob’s shop time and time again do so for the service they receive, and the high class of cut they know for sure they’ll get. Rob himself also coming from a mother who owned a chain of salons, it was an easy decision to build the style of his rebrand around the family name; Cunliffe.
Forgoing the traditional black aesthetic that a lot of barbershops and tattoo studios go for, deep green and hints of gold create a memorable experience, which was key to this project.
- Agency/Creative: Cinnamon Honey
- Project Type: Identity
- Organisation / Project Status: Freelance, Non Published Concept Design
- Location: United Kingdom
- Article Title: Cunliffe’s Barbershop WIP Branding Concept by Cinnamon Honey
- Market Region: Europe
- Project Deliverables: Brand Creation, Brand Identity, Brand Naming, Brand World, Branding, Graphic Design
- Keywords: barbershop, barbers, branding, brand identity, work in progress, development