Crivus – A Brand to Sow Good Results
These special seeds were created to have more acceptance of the land, that is, to pass through the selection filter of nature itself. The name was created from the word CRIVO, which means choice in Brazilian protections, added by the Latin sulfix “US”, to give more sonority and impact.
The brand was built on the junction of the letter C (initial of the name Crivus) and the symbolism of the field / crop, illuminated by the sun (fertility). The slogan was created to reinforce the concept of the name and making its position clear: Crivus, the choice of land.
- Design Agency: vbiasi
- Organisation/Project Type: Agency, Published Commercial Design
- Article Title: Crivus – A Brand to Sow Good Results
- Brand / Project Name: Crivus Seeds
- Strategic Deliverables: Brand Architecture, Research / Insight, Brand Naming
- Design Deliverables: Packaging Design, Brand Identity, Branding, Graphic Design
- Service Brand Application: Apparel, Brand Guidelines, Merchandising, Outdoor Media, Packaging, Print Advertising
- Location: Brazil
- Market Country: Brazil
- Market Region: South America
- Project Keywords: seed, corn, corn seed, agrobusiness, field, crop, crivus, agriculture
- Industry Category: Agriculture