To coincide with the completion of a multi-million pound restoration project led by John Pawson architects, we worked with Hackney Church to design a new identity that could work for all its activities and audiences.
The identity flex’s in many different ways to reflect their programs and sub-brands – not only are they a church, they are a gig venue, have their own brewery, a charity & an apiary. Plus there’s much more to come in the future. We see them as a Cathedral of creativity.
- Agency/Creative: OMSE
- Article Title: Creativity from Above – Hackney Church Rebrand by OMSE
- Organisation/Entity: Agency, Published Commercial Design
- Project Type: Identity
- Agency/Creative Country: United Kingdom
- Market Region: Europe
- Project Deliverables: Brand Architecture, Brand Creation, Brand Identity, Brand Redesign, Brand World, Branding, Graphic Design, Identity System, Illustration
- Industry: Non-Profit
- Keywords: Church, Event space, Brewery