Traina Design – Moto Sonora Brewing Co.
Traina was approached by 2 desert-dwellers + Tucson natives to create a branding identity that combined their love for gritty Moto-culture, the desert, and craft beer. We created the brand name ‘Moto Sonora’ as well as their flagship brews the authentically represent and attract dusty travelers, adventure-seekers, and even desk jockeys in search of performance-engineered beer. Through the implementation of warm earth tone colors, we infused the familiarity of the gritty desert landscape into the brand’s livery, while leveraging vintage racing elements across the brand’s multiple touch points. From can packaging design to coasters, tee shirts, pints and more, we are proud to share the story we helped bring to life.
- Agency/Creative: Traina Design
- Article Title: Creative Branding + Identity for Micro-brewery
- Organisation/Entity: Agency, Published Commercial Design
- Project Type: Packaging
- Agency/Creative Country: United States America
- Market Region: North America
- Project Deliverables: Campaign, Digital Ad Campaign, Digital Advertising, Digital Animation, Digital Promotional, Digital Website, Signage Exterior, Signage Interior, Social Media
- Industry: Food/Beverage, Retail