Personal branding for Deborah. She is a Hong Kong lady who is retiring from the top management of a USA global enterprise soon and would like to start a new chapter by empowering women, particularly age after 50, that the elderly is source of life, not a burden to the society. And encourage them to age gracefully by thinking differently about their own potential by creating a new awareness, a new understanding and a new attitude about aging within the society. Deborah has a very recognizable appearance, I wanted to reflect this in the logo.
It turned out to be the most personalized. Identity resembles terrazzo, the history of which stretches from Ancient Rome and is passed down from generation to generation. We see how something with a great history can become ultramodern. These coloured spots on business cards show a holiday, dynamism, many ways and possibilities. They are like coloured confetti, but with a great history.
- Agency/Creative: S.OS DESIGN
- Article Title: Creating Deborah Woo Brand Identity by S.OS Design
- Organisation/Entity: Freelance, Published Commercial Design
- Project Type: Identity
- Agency/Creative Country: Russia
- Market Region: Europe
- Project Deliverables: Brand Creation, Brand Identity, Branding, Graphic Design, Identity System, Illustration, Product Architecture
- Industry: Education
- Keywords: branding, identity, graphic design, china, personal branding, art, illustration, business cards, color, logo, face, portrait