Creating a Buzz Around this Wine Label
Studio Unbound has created a buzz around this wine label, quite literally. They have made clever use of the whole bottle to tell the story between ‘The Flower & The Bee’.
The brand mark is subtle and refined so it doesn’t take away from the initial impact of the labels. However, on closer inspection they have created a beautiful use of the ampersand to represent the bee.
- Design Agency: Studio Unbound
- Organisation/Project Type: Agency, Non Published Concept Design
- Article Title: Creating a Buzz Around this Wine Label
- Brand / Project Name: 'The Flower & The Bee'
- External Design Credits: Creative Director - Martyn Garrod
- Strategic Deliverables: Brand Architecture, Research / Insight, Brand World
- Design Deliverables: Packaging Design, Illustration, Branding, Graphic Design, Rebranding
- Location: United Kingdom
- Market Country: United Kingdom
- Market Region: Europe
- Product Category: Wine
- Consumer Packaging Format: Bottle
- Consumer Substrate / Material: Glass Bottle, Pulp Paper