Crasto Altitude 430 wine has a differentiating profile and opens a new chapter in the history of Quinta do Crasto, an emblematic Douro estate, with a vast legacy and with a history of several centuries of unquestionable know-how in the production of wines with recognized quality all over the world.
With a design signed by Omdesign, Crasto Altitude 430 is produced with the selection of the best grapes from Tinta Francisca and Touriga Nacional varieties and counts with a clean and minimalist image, in line with the wine itself, which is very clean, seductive and elegant.
430 stands out on the labelling, as it is the height of the terroir from which the autochthonal grape varieties that are at its genesis come.
The finishes adopted, such as stamping, varnish and embossing, reinforce the highly premium positioning of this Portuguese product that is born in the Douro Superior. The lines in dry embossing, present in the labeling, represent the terraces, unique geography and so characteristic of the Douro territory, the oldest demarcated and regulated wine region in the world.
- Agency/Creative: Omdesign
- Article Title: Crasto Altitude 430 Label Design by Omdesign
- Organisation/Entity: Agency
- Project Type: Packaging
- Project Status: Published
- Agency/Creative Country: Portugal
- Agency/Creative City: Matosinhos
- Market Region: Global
- Project Deliverables: Graphic Design, Label Design, Packaging Design
- Format: Bottle
- Substrate: Glass Bottle, Pulp Paper
- Industry: Food/Beverage
- Keywords: Omdesign, Design, Portugal, Quinta do Crasto, Altitude 430, Crasto Altitude, Crasto 430, 430, Wine, Douro, Red Wine
General Manager & Creative Director: Diogo Gama Rocha