“Cotty” Brand and Packaging of Cotton Products
Anastasia Kostina – “Cotty” (Concept)
“Cotty” – brand of cotton products for young girls
Young girls and teenagers do not buy their own cotton products, take what my mother buys
“I want everyone to seem adult and independent, but I just love and can not part with his Teddy bear”
Creation of a brand of cotton products for young girls and communication through their communication channels (Blog on instagram, lifehacks, contests, advertising through bloggers)
Main visual image is a character, Cotty.
This is a soft cotton assistant that takes care of the delicate skin of a young girl, advises and helps her look great.
One of the innovations in the packaging is a road set of cotton buds, which can hold 20 Tupperware, and the base (the stick itself) is made of biodegradable plastic.
- Design Agency: Anastasia Kostina
- Organisation/Project Type: Student Concept, Non Published
- Article Title: “Cotty” Brand and Packaging of Cotton Products
- Brand / Project Name: "Cotty"
- External Design Credits: Designer Anastasia Kostina 3d visualization Dmitry Savelyev
- Project Type: Consumer Brand Creation
- Strategic Deliverables: Consumer Research / Insight, Consumer Brand Strategy, Consumer Brand Naming, Consumer Product Naming
- Design Deliverables: Consumer Graphic Packaging Design
- Location: Russia
- Market Country: Russia
- Market Region: Europe
- Product Category: Health & Beauty
- Consumer Packaging Format: Box
- Consumer Substrate / Material: Plastic, Pulp Carton