Corporate Identity and Website for Corinne Hellmann Coaching
Corinne Hellmann works as a certified systemic business, career and development coach in Stuttgart. She creates for her clients the means of directing their power and energy towards a variety of possible solutions. She proffers creative spaces of thought in order to enable her clients to change and evolve their perspectives. Together with her clients she sets out on an open journey.
So papa tom created a dynamic visual identity that envisions the space of possibility in its polarity between the concrete and the vague. With regard to the logo, the designers chose the Aperçu font to create the idea of open space – vague captured in the wider spacing and the concrete embodied by a closely running typeface.
The unfolding process within these spaces of opportunity subtly expresses itself in the chosen colors. Fundamentally, like Corinne Hellmann herself as a person, the colors radiate zest for life, optimism and confidence.
- Design Agency: papa tom
- Organisation/Project Type: Agency, Published Commercial Design
- Article Title: Corporate Identity and Website for Corinne Hellmann Coaching
- Brand / Project Name: Corporate Identity and Website for Corinne Hellmann Coaching
- Strategic Deliverables: Brand World, Tone of Voice
- Design Deliverables: Brand Identity, Identity System, Branding, Graphic Design, Brand Digital Design, Brand Experience
- Service Brand Application: Merchandising, Print Promotion, Print Publication, Print Stationery, Website
- Location: Germany
- Market Country: Germany
- Market Region: Europe
- Project Keywords: branding, business coach, stationary, print, flyer, businesscrads, website, web design, visual design
- Industry Category: Education