Corinne Hellmann works as a certified systemic business, career and development coach in Stuttgart. She creates for her clients the means of directing their power and energy towards a variety of possible solutions. She proffers creative spaces of thought in order to enable her clients to change and evolve their perspectives. Together with her clients she sets out on an open journey.
So papa tom created a dynamic visual identity that envisions the space of possibility in its polarity between the concrete and the vague. With regard to the logo, the designers chose the Aperçu font to create the idea of open space – vague captured in the wider spacing and the concrete embodied by a closely running typeface.
The unfolding process within these spaces of opportunity subtly expresses itself in the chosen colors. Fundamentally, like Corinne Hellmann herself as a person, the colors radiate zest for life, optimism and confidence.
- Agency/Creative: papa tom
- Article Title: Corporate Identity and Website for Corinne Hellmann Coaching
- Organisation/Entity: Agency, Published Commercial Design
- Project Type: Identity
- Agency/Creative Country: Germany
- Market Region: Europe
- Project Deliverables: Brand Design, Brand Experience, Brand Identity, Brand World, Branding, Graphic Design, Identity System, Tone of Voice
- Industry: Education
- Keywords: branding, business coach, stationary, print, flyer, businesscrads, website, web design, visual design