Corporate Design for Freybauern
The Freybauern, or Frey farmers, produce in the true sense of the term sustainability: ecologically, socially and economically. Their fields are a source of food as well as a biotope for the protection of species.
This premise applies to the corporate design: the Freybauern have an opinion. The unconventional typo, Massimo Grafia, underscores the edged and industrious character. The packaging designed conveys the purity and authenticity of the produce. The office stationary of embossed natural paper uses colors that are earthy and close to nature.
- Design Agency: papa tom
- Organisation/Project Type: Agency, Published Commercial Design
- Article Title: Corporate Design for Freybauern
- Brand / Project Name: Corporate Design for Freybauern
- Strategic Deliverables: Brand Naming, Brand World, Brand Strategy, Tone of Voice
- Design Deliverables: Packaging Design, Illustration, Brand Identity, Branding, Graphic Design, Brand Digital Design
- Service Brand Application: Apparel, Brand Guidelines, Editorial, Merchandising, Packaging, Print Brochure, Print Stationery, Social Media, Website
- Location: Germany
- Market Country: Germany
- Market Region: Europe
- Project Keywords: farmers, graphic design, web design, packaging, business card, natural paper, natural, biodiversity, agriculture, visual design, logo, corporate design
- Industry Category: Agriculture