Every bottle of Coppercraft Premium Spirits is a tribute to the American Craftsmen. They asked CF Napa to develop their story and packaging that would capture the legacy of their West Michigan tradition–the makers and manufacturers; creators and curators; designers and developers. A legacy that embraces hard work and celebrates our community of family and friends.
The custom glass bottle includes messaging about the premium nature of the product and the front label has a custom developed “Proudly Crafted in Holland, MI” seal that includes a tulip icon we developed that speaks to the area’s incredible history of growing tulips. The bottles were all screen printed with the brand logo, but a paper label customizes the bottles for each product, allowing for an economical way to leverage a screen-printed bottle. The custom cap/closure is crafted from natural wood with a copper metal inset around the circumference and an inset coin on the top of the cap/closure. The wood harken back to the materials that the craftsman of the area historically used to create fine furniture and the copper speaks to the copper stills they use to distill their products.
The design established for the spirits was then extended into a line of premium canned cocktails.
- Agency/Creative: CF Napa Brand Design
- Article Title: Coppercraft – A Tribute to the American Craftsman
- Organisation/Entity: Agency, Published Commercial Design
- Project Type: Packaging
- Agency/Creative Country: United States
- Market Region: North America
- Project Deliverables: Brand Identity, Brand Redesign, Brand Refinement, Brand Rejuvenation, Brand Strategy, Branding, Graphic Design, Identity System, Packaging Design, Rebranding, Tone of Voice
- Format: Bottle
- Substrate: Glass, Glass Bottle, Metal, Pulp Paper, Wood