Contemporary Logo for You Tubers’ Spanish Residence
Creatist Design – CasaCastle
What has modern art and camouflage got to do with a logo for Janni Delér and Jon Olsson’s villa in Marbella?
The owner’s of this beautiful house announced a challenge to their You Tube audience of 2.3 million to design a unique logo for their new home.
With a clear love of art, the house and the region, Picasso provided the perfect starting point…
The Modern artist’s approach was adopted in the thinking behind this logo for their first home together.
Cubism provided a different angle on how we see things – the art form made every face of an object visible at the same time.
The unique composition we created for Jon and Janni is a journey from the heart; Gentle, organic curves combine with strong geometry to reflect a seamless relationship between nature, love and the exotic villa.
The result is a delicately balanced, yet dynamic, asymmetric union – like a marriage.
Camouflage was also borne out of cubism and, like Jon Olsson’s contemporary take and ownership of Camo, we have adopted the same cubist legacy in our logo which can be interpreted on many different levels – like the home and owners it represents.
The logo achieved exposure exceeding 18,000 Instagram impressions.
- Design Agency: Creatist Design
- Article Title: Contemporary Logo for You Tubers’ Spanish Residence
- Brand / Project Name: CasaCastle
- Production Credits: Image by Jon Olsson
- Project Type: Corporate Brand Creation
- Strategic Deliverables: Corporate Research / Insight, Corporate Brand Strategy
- Design Deliverables: Corporate Advertising, Corporate Brand Digital, Corporate Graphic Design, Corporate Brand Creation, Corporate Brand Experience, Corporate Branding, Corporate Brand Identity, Corporate Rebranding, Corporate Brand Guidelines
- Location: United Kingdom
- Market Country: Spain
- Market Region: Europe
- Product Category: Promotional
- Industry Category: Real Estate