Conde de los Andes. Bodegas Ollauri-Conde de los Andes combines respect for its heritage, a commitment to look after its old vintage collection with hundreds of thousands of bottles and modernity, exemplified with the current range of wines. Born from small old vine plots planted in high ground, these wines represent a new concept in Rioja Alta within the renewed Conde de los Andes brand.
Bodegas Ollauri-Conde de los Andes is part of Ollauri’s ‘barrio de bodegas’, an area with underground family caves, three traditional buildings and a cluster of spectacular underground cellars. In 2014, this producer acquired the legacy bequeathed by Paternina and the historic Conde de los Andes brand, one of the grandest names in Rioja’s wine culture.
- Agency/Creative: Moruba
- Article Title: “Conde De Los Andes” the Redesign of an Historical Rioja by Moruba
- Organisation/Entity: Agency, Published Commercial Design
- Project Type: Packaging
- Agency/Creative Country: Spain
- Market Region: Multiple Regions
- Project Deliverables: Brand Architecture, Brand Experience, Brand Identity, Brand Redesign, Brand Strategy, Branding, Graphic Design, Packaging Design, Product Architecture, Research
- Format: Bottle
- Substrate: Glass Bottle, Pulp Paper