“Conde De Los Andes” the Redesign of an Historical Rioja by Moruba
Conde de los Andes. Bodegas Ollauri-Conde de los Andes combines respect for its heritage, a commitment to look after its old vintage collection with hundreds of thousands of bottles and modernity, exemplified with the current range of wines. Born from small old vine plots planted in high ground, these wines represent a new concept in Rioja Alta within the renewed Conde de los Andes brand.
Bodegas Ollauri-Conde de los Andes is part of Ollauri’s ‘barrio de bodegas’, an area with underground family caves, three traditional buildings and a cluster of spectacular underground cellars. In 2014, this producer acquired the legacy bequeathed by Paternina and the historic Conde de los Andes brand, one of the grandest names in Rioja’s wine culture.
- Design Agency: Moruba
- Organisation/Project Type: Agency, Published Commercial Design
- Article Title: “Conde De Los Andes” the Redesign of an Historical Rioja by Moruba
- Brand / Project Name: Conde de los Andes
- Strategic Deliverables: Brand Architecture, Research / Insight, Product Architecture, Brand Strategy
- Design Deliverables: Packaging Design, Brand Identity, Branding, Brand Redesign, Graphic Design, Brand Experience
- Location: Spain
- Market Country: Spain
- Market Region: Multiple Regions
- Product Category: Wine
- Consumer Packaging Format: Bottle
- Consumer Substrate / Material: Glass Bottle, Pulp Paper