Concept Packaging Design of Dairy Farm Products, Designed by Alisa Vorkunova
Rodnaya glubinka is a 100% natural dairy farm products from the “native village”, where we spent our childhood, where nature cares for us with love and tenderness.
As a key symbol of the trademark, which should distinguish the brand and be remembered by the buyer, was drawn a slightly childish and very cute cow in the unconventional technique. The concept is made in a minimalistic white color without color accents, which combines all the products in one family. Cow and calligraphy demonstrate trust, naturalness, purity, and a reminder of childhood. Today, this is a godsend for busy people and families who care about their health. The concept creates an image of a natural, clean and always fresh farm product made with care and love.
- Design Agency: Vorkunova Alisa
- Organisation/Project Type: Freelance, Non Published Concept Design
- Article Title: Concept Packaging Design of Dairy Farm Products, Designed by Alisa Vorkunova
- Brand / Project Name: Rodnaya glubinka
- Strategic Deliverables: Brand Naming, Brand World
- Design Deliverables: Packaging Design, Illustration, Branding, Graphic Design
- Location: Russia
- Market Country: Russia
- Market Region: Europe
- Product Category: Dairy
- Consumer Packaging Format: Bottle, Flow-Pack
- Consumer Substrate / Material: Plastic