Concept Packaging Design for Candles-Capsules “Phoenix”
I was inspired by the idea of reusable consumption. There are candles in glass and ceramic bowls that are thrown out after the burned out candle. This concept presents the replaceable candle capsules for a ceramic bowl of a unique shape.
Candles are packed in a metal capsule, similar to capsules for coffee machines. To open the capsule you need to pull the tab of the lid.
I have developed 4 aroma with three different candle textures: smooth, ribbed and polka dot.
You can replace candles in a candlestick, changing the aroma and texture of the candles. And after the candle burns out, you can open a new capsule and insert it into the bowl.
- Design Agency: Anastasiia Rubenkova
- Organisation/Project Type: Freelance, Non Published Concept Design
- Article Title: Concept Packaging Design for Candles-Capsules “Phoenix”
- Brand / Project Name: Candles PHOENIX
- External Design Credits: Idea, designer Anastasiia Rubenkova, 3D modeling & visualization - Ilya Rybenkov
- Strategic Deliverables: Brand Architecture
- Design Deliverables: Packaging Design
- Location: Russia
- Market Country: Russia
- Market Region: Europe
- Product Category: Household
- Consumer Packaging Format: Blister-Pack, capsule
- Consumer Substrate / Material: Metal