The new visual identity of the Compagnia Italiana products – with a colourful, vibrant and dynamic design – has been created with the aim of speaking to consumers.
‘A tasty, fun and creative cuisine is possible with vegetarian products!’
The images are small works of art that put the product at the centre with natural elements (such as leaves, spices, flour and seeds) that animate and enrich the composition. Thanks to icons for recipes and infographics that highlight the characteristics of the products, the design is clear and effective, and the messages are simple and direct. The colour palette is lively and energising, while maintaining a natural and organic soul.
- Agency/Creative: Jona Sbarzaglia
- Article Title: Compagnia Italiana Packaging
- Organisation/Entity: Freelance, Published Commercial Design
- Project Type: Packaging
- Agency/Creative Country: Italy
- Market Region: Europe
- Project Deliverables: Brand World, Packaging Design, Rebranding
- Format: Box
- Substrate: Plastic, Pulp Paper