Comércio de Carnes Mercado Central New Branding
A new identity brand for the Meat Trade in the Municipal Market of São Paulo. A mixture of modernity and tradition, which marks a mark of faith in 1914, but remains current today.
The creative concept started from an older typography, in the form of a stamp, as well as the photos and colours used on the stretcher and in all its visual identity. In addition to the visual identity, the materials used for all the pieces also gave this retro look, such as butchers and meat shops from the beginning of the century.
- Design Agency: Studio Branco
- Organisation/Project Type: Agency, Published Commercial Design
- Article Title: Comércio de Carnes Mercado Central New Branding
- Brand / Project Name: Comércio de Carnes Mercado Central
- External Design Credits: Fernando Farillo, Paulo Schwindt
- Strategic Deliverables: Brand World
- Design Deliverables: Brand Identity, Branding, Brand Creation, Graphic Design
- Service Brand Application: Brand Guidelines, Packaging, Print Brochure, Signage
- Location: Brazil
- Market Country: Brazil
- Market Region: South America
- Project Keywords: Butcher
- Industry Category: Food/Beverage