Founded from the idea of bringing people together, Sundays came about from wanting to create and bottle the spontaneity of all those great Sundays well-spent with great friends.
The owner’s motivation was to take the unknown around gin and produce a lively spirit without all the fuss; something that’s easy to mix with whatever is in the fruit bowl, with a softer taste so you can appreciate for a few rounds.
The guys from Sundays Gin approached us in 2020, they were looking for a visual identity that was bold, fun and sophisticated. They asked us to create a look that feels playful yet confident at the same time.
The team were a pleasure to work with every step of the way, they embraced our ideas with his much passion as we put into creating them.
Simply put, “Sundays” make a damn tasty gin, with no particular need for occasion. With a generous splash of playfulness added for extra measure, Sundays hope to inspire the next GINeration of gin lovers to get mixing with our bright and crisp flavour.
Introducing Sundays, a damn tasty gin. Simple as that. Because every day should feel like a Sundays kind of day.
All in all, this project was a real pleasure to work on. The client had total trust in my judgement. This kind of creative control allows and restricted creativity. Something that really happens but yields great results.
- Agency/Creative: Wiltshire Creative
- Article Title: Colourful Packaging Design for Sundays Gin by Wiltshire Creative
- Organisation/Entity: Freelance
- Project Type: Packaging
- Project Status: Published
- Agency/Creative Country: Australia
- Agency/Creative City: Melbourne
- Market Region: Global
- Project Deliverables: Art Direction, Brand Identity, Packaging Design
- Format: Bottle, Box
- Substrate: Glass Bottle, Pulp Paper
- Industry: Food/Beverage
- Keywords: Gin, label, distillery, branding, identity,
Photos: Sundays Gin