A Gastro Lab, a place were many experiments happen, that´s María de la Huerta. Located in El Cañón del Combeima, Tolima, central Colombia, María is both a restaurant and cafe rescuing tradicional recipes with local ingredients as well a natural products factory with a strong social background, supporting farmers and women in the area.
We love investigation, we love process, so we became to be our client´s mind readers and guided him -an architect who wanted to build a sustainable dream involving community members- starting with a bussines plan, researching communication trends, exploring color palettes and even giving a name.
As a result of brainstorming countless ideas, we strated creating a very fluent logo which evolved into the creation of a character, María, whose features portrait and embody an all colombian woman, her nature, her beauty, her skin, her happiness. We decided to apply her portrait in every label, always performing a singular action related to the product making her the lead role of the brand.
Our studio is proud to share with the world this colourful brand identity which involves label design, merchandising, printed material web development, commercial displays and social media.
- Agency/Creative: Mixed Media
- Article Title: Colourful Branding for María de la Huerta by Mixed Media
- Organisation/Entity: Agency, Published Commercial Design
- Project Type: Identity
- Agency/Creative Country: Colombia
- Market Region: Multiple Regions
- Project Deliverables: Brand Architecture, Brand Creation, Brand Design, Brand Identity, Brand Naming, Brand Strategy, Brand World, Branding, Graphic Design, Identity System, Illustration, Packaging Design, Photography, Product Architecture, Research
- Industry: Food/Beverage