Monos is a new Colombian coffee brand, specialized in the harvesting, roasting and artisanal production of 3 types of coffee. The idea of monos was born in the farm “los monos” in southern Colombia in the beautiful, friendly and coffeemaker department of caldas, with the aim of creating and managing their own brand of coffee, since they always sold their harvest to other companies and brands as raw material for their products.
At venttura we like the own and particular stories of the brands that are born, and this is no exception. The farm “los monos” has a very particular and special tradition, which is created around the different coffee harvests they have. This tradition is done annually when a new coffee harvest begins, in which the farm is painted completely in different color combinations in honor of the new harvest. This results in an annual mix of different color combinations, which allows them to inform people in the village and their customers that the farm is in a new planting and harvesting of coffee.
- Agency/Creative: Venttura Studio
- Article Title: Colourful and Illustrated Coffee with a Colombian Peasant Stamp
- Organisation/Entity: Agency, Published Commercial Design
- Project Type: Packaging
- Agency/Creative Country: Colombia
- Market Region: South America
- Project Deliverables: Brand Advertising, Brand Creation, Brand Identity, Brand Naming, Brand Strategy, Branding, Graphic Design, Identity System, Illustration, Packaging Design, Product Naming
- Format: Box, Tube
- Substrate: Metal, Pulp Carton