“O_LIVE!” It is an International Congress on Virgin Olive Oil, Olive Oil and Health that is held in Jaén. This congress in its third edition has released naming, branding and graphics. It is the most important scientific event related to olive oil where the bases on the research around this product are laid.
The objectives were to connect with the non-scientific public, talk about Virgin Olive Oil Culture, science and environment, create a fresh and different image, for an audience, the jienense, very familiar with the whole imaginary of virgin olive oil .
We have created a new and refreshing visual system, with vibrant and modern colors in order to connect science with pop culture. We chose a clean and energetic typography of contemporary design in which we intervened to enhance the English word game between olive and live!
In addition, we accompany the entire graph with a few drops / particles, which flow and play in space through all formats and once again uniting the world of oil and science.
In addition to the identity and graphics, we also complete the project with a video summary of the conference and photographs of the event.
We design a simple, visual and intuitive website where you can register and consult all the congress programming, with effects on the movement of oil drops when scrolling.
- Agency/Creative: Colectivo Verbena
- Article Title: Colectivo Verbena Creates a Refreshing Visual System to Connect Science With Pop Culture
- Organisation/Entity: Agency, Published Commercial Design
- Project Type: Identity
- Agency/Creative Country: Spain
- Market Region: Europe
- Project Deliverables: Brand Architecture, Brand Creation, Brand Design, Brand Identity, Brand Strategy, Brand World, Branding, Graphic Design, Identity System, Illustration, Photography, Research
- Industry: Agriculture
- Keywords: olive oil, congress, scientific congress, health, environment, branding, graphic design,