Coffret Collector Campari Design by 5.5 Design Studio
5.5 design studio – Ceci n’est pas une bouteille ! n°2
5.5 design studio, well known for his impertinence, have created a collection called “Ceci n’est pas une bouteille!” of hijacked objects inspired from the iconic bottle of Campari.
Those objects are a reinterpretation of the legendary bottle of Campari that enhance the tasting process of the Campari Tonic.
“For this second edition, we’ve wanted to revisit the bottle in order to create an object that could emplify the tasting experience of Campari.
That’s why we ‘ve created this intense light that creates an atmoshpere that enhance the tasting of bitter. In a way, you can live the experience of drinkin Campari Tonic alla luce rossa.”
- Design Agency: 5.5 design studio
- Organisation/Project Type: Agency Commercial, Published
- Article Title: Coffret Collector Campari Design by 5.5 Design Studio
- Brand / Project Name: Ceci n'est pas une bouteille ! n°2
- External Design Credits: Creative director: Jean-Sébastien Blanc Product designer: Martin Lefevre Packaging designer: Martin Lefevre Graphic designer: Benjamin Verlomme
- Production Credits: Art direction and photography: 5.5 design studio, www.5-5.paris/fr Prototyping (packaging): Wildcat Packaging Prototyping (product): Ergica Communication: RPCA
- Project Type: Consumer Brand Redesign, Consumer Brand Rejuvenation, Consumer Brand Refinement
- Strategic Deliverables: Consumer Research / Insight, Consumer Product Naming, Consumer Tone of Voice
- Design Deliverables: Consumer Brand Experience, Consumer Graphic Packaging Design, Consumer Structural Packaging Design, Consumer Advertising, Consumer Industrial Design
- Location: France
- Market Country: France
- Market Region: Europe
- Product Category: Spirits
- Consumer Packaging Format: Bottle, Box
- Consumer Substrate / Material: Glass, Pulp Paper