Visual IdentIty System for Coffee Roasters Club, a small batch specialty coffee roaster in Houston, Texas.
When people think about coffee, they remember not only the taste, notes or hints. It could reminds them of places, people, share moments and stories.
I always design with people in mind and I took pride in collaborating with Coffee Roasters Club to reach the minds, senses and heart of their public through a rich Branding System that adapt and engage customers appropriately at each touch point.
Coffee Roaster Club offers a delicate experience, full of different flavors to explore and be delighted with.
Drinking coffee is a pleasure, and such a pleasure is always as simple as making a pause, or holding a warm cup in our hands, the beauty of discovering a new smell, a new taste, it can be always be a never ending experience if we would like to explore.
The visual identity has a clear retro spirit, I designed black and white cartoon-style illustrations from the 50s, with a fun spirit that can already be sensed from the logo, inviting the audience to join the club and enjoy the moment and ceremony of drinking coffee.
This proposal connects us to another time, in which small pleasures and social life were moved at a much slower pace, probably a more enjoyable and real one. Through this path, and from the concept to the finest detail I tried to create a joyful graphical experience that communicate the quality of products, care and passion that Coffee Roasters Club has when it comes to coffee.
- Agency/Creative: Natelier Studio
- Article Title: Coffee Roasters Club Branding and Packaging Design by Natelier Studio
- Organisation/Entity: Freelance
- Project Type: Graphic
- Project Status: Non Published
- Agency/Creative Country: Argentina
- Agency/Creative City: CABA
- Market Region: North America
- Project Deliverables: Brand Design, Identity System
- Industry: Food/Beverage
- Keywords: #visualidentity #brandingsystem #branddesign #graphicdesign #logo #coffeebar
Creative Director and Designer: Natalia Domato