Clovers Irish Orchard Cider, is a low alcohol apple cider, which is made and bottled in Ireland. This product is designed to sit in the international markets, making its start with Asia.
While the Cider market is still in its teething stages, it is sure to grow at a rapid rate given that consumers are leaning towards healthier lifestyle choices. ‘Clovers Irish Orchard Cider’ is for those looking to find a healthier alternative without sacrificing taste – since it is naturally gluten free and with no added colour or flavour.
The branding objective was clear – that this product needed to be designed in a way that it looked organic, and most importantly, native to Ireland. Keeping in mind that the product will be first launched in the Indian sub-continent, we had to ensure the brand communication celebrated the Irish culture in a manner that foreign audiences could connect with. We decided to design a mascot style logo which would prove to have strong visual identity. One that from afar, can also took the shape of the lucky four leaf clover. The colour story once again is a mere reflection of the Irish greens and the iconic amber of the liquid gold cider. Additionally, the label is made on a paper which has an organic feel.
- Agency/Creative: Chaittali V
- Article Title: Clovers Irish Orchard Cider
- Organisation/Entity: Freelance, Published Commercial Design
- Project Type: Identity
- Agency/Creative Country: India
- Market Region: Asia
- Project Deliverables: Brand Architecture, Brand Creation, Brand Identity, Brand Naming, Brand World, Branding, Graphic Design, Packaging Design, Product Architecture, Tone of Voice
- Industry: Food/Beverage
- Keywords: Cider, logo, label design, Coasters, Direct mail