Ciré Capital Restaurant Brand Universe by Blu Lab
Ciré Capital is the new vision of Chef Eric Dreyer, where he takes his signature cuisine from Cumbayá to Quito in a new concept where he combines international with traditional local cuisine. We wanted to create an identity for Ciré, that would last the test of time.
We worked the materials of each nook and cranny. Every material has its story behind it, and the mix of details with the fabulous food make the experience complete.
Our inspiration was from international trends and local artisanship to represent the history of Quito in a modern way. The local flora and fauna was an inspiration for the Wall papers, the birds were illustrated by Miles Mcmullan, a world renown bird illustrator. The logo is composed of geometric shapes that contain a series of elements: A rooster that represents a traditional legend from Quito, a Condor, which is Ecuador´s national bird, a wine glass, and the letter C as in Ciré Capital.
The private dining área and the bar´s mural are adorned with characters of influence from throughout Quito´s history, and were intervened through paint and embroidery by Blu lab
The place is blooming with details that evoke a sense of our nations capital, and modern décor. The menu´s are reminescent of colonial times, and the receipt holder is a traditional game of labyrinth created out of the restaurant´s logo.
A complete branding universe was created to accompany it´s delectable plates and ambiance, portraying a strong concept in a timeless way.
- Agency/Creative: Blu Lab Design Lab
- Project Type: Identity
- Organisation / Project Status: Agency, Published Design
- Location: Ecuador
- Article Title: Ciré Capital Restaurant Brand Universe by Blu Lab
- Market Region: South America
- Project Deliverables: Brand Experience, Brand Identity, Brand Naming, Brand World, Branding, Identity System, Retail Brand Design
- Keywords: Restaurant concept, restaurant brand design, restaurant identiy, spatial branding, spatial identity, pattern design, logo design, Restaurant design