Interesting to children, convincing to parents — this is what the packaging for a product for children needs to be. This was the mindset we had when we started working on the design of Chumak’s new offering — a pasta sauce for children with added cottage cheese.
The elements: we had developed for the brand’s children’s ketchup have remained intact on the new product’s packaging. The cheerful colorful font and the smiling Tomato mascot are still there. However, he is now joined by Cheese, a new friend of his. To make sure we draw kids’ attention, we also added some story and dynamics to the pictures.
Kids love pasta and their parents love it when their kids eat healthy. Brands love it when the product packaging works as expected, and we love it when we get to work with Chumak again.
- Agency/Creative: Dozen Agency
- Article Title: “Chumak” Tomato, Cheese and All, All, All
- Organisation/Entity: Agency, Published Commercial Design
- Project Type: Packaging
- Agency/Creative Country: Ukraine
- Market Region: Europe
- Project Deliverables: Brand Advertising, Brand Architecture, Brand Strategy, Branding, Graphic Design, Illustration, Packaging Design, Research, Tone of Voice
- Format: Flow-Pack
- Substrate: Plastic