The company specializes in the production, bottling and promotion of organic wine from indigenous grape varieties, such as the Limniona variety. The production takes place in privately owned vineyards of low acreage and in a modern winery in Distomo, Boeotia, in Greece.
The name Vinifera comes from the Mediterranean vine Vitis Vinifera, mother of all known varieties of wine.
The labels’ design was inspired by the vine leaf, part of which “embraces” the bottle.
The colors on the labels are inspired by the colors found in the vineyard and the varieties of grapes involved in the creation of the two organic wines.
- Agency/Creative: Chris Trivizas
- Article Title: Chris Trivizas Creates New Packaging Design
- Organisation/Entity: Agency, Published Commercial Design
- Project Type: Packaging
- Agency/Creative Country: Greece
- Market Region: Multiple Regions
- Project Deliverables: Brand Strategy, Packaging Design, Product Architecture
- Format: Bottle
- Substrate: Glass Bottle