Chris Trivizas Creates New Packaging Design
The company specializes in the production, bottling and promotion of organic wine from indigenous grape varieties, such as the Limniona variety. The production takes place in privately owned vineyards of low acreage and in a modern winery in Distomo, Boeotia, in Greece.
The name Vinifera comes from the Mediterranean vine Vitis Vinifera, mother of all known varieties of wine.
The labels’ design was inspired by the vine leaf, part of which “embraces” the bottle.
The colors on the labels are inspired by the colors found in the vineyard and the varieties of grapes involved in the creation of the two organic wines.
- Design Agency: Chris Trivizas
- Organisation/Project Type: Agency, Published Commercial Design
- Article Title: Chris Trivizas Creates New Packaging Design
- Brand / Project Name: Vinifera | Organic Wine of Greece
- External Design Credits: Creative Director Chris Trivizas. Logotype Andreas Karoutzos, Text Editor Sissy Caravia, Font Parachute
- Production Credits: Print Label Press, Capsules Metalux, Photography Math Studio
- Strategic Deliverables: Product Architecture, Brand Strategy
- Design Deliverables: Packaging Design
- Location: Greece
- Market Country: Greece
- Market Region: Multiple Regions
- Product Category: Wine
- Consumer Packaging Format: Bottle
- Consumer Substrate / Material: Glass Bottle