KNÓSIS is a private practice that combines traditional physical therapy services with innovative wellness programming. This brand identity project delivers the therapeutic value of professionalism, trustworthiness, comprehensiveness to the customers. They are known for their comprehensive evaluations and getting to the root cause of pain. The physical therapists work closely with Pilates and Yoga instructors, naturopaths, acupuncturists, chiropractors, massage therapists to provide a comprehensive experience of well-being.
Chih-Yuan Chang developed the brand personality, the color direction, and various applications such as flyers, business cards, tote bags, and the website for Knosis. The Logotype is acknowledgeable and straightforward to apply in any format. The primary colors are black and white and light grey, while rose nude and navy blue are secondary colors. The use of these two subsidiary colors indicates the hot and cool treatments for comfort and relief.
The visual style for the brand is fresh and legible so that most age groups can easily access them. The audience could range from young teenagers who got into an accident to older adults who want to relieve pain and maintain fitness. For example, on the posters and the website, big picture(s) are located firmly on the page with the Logotypes, subtitles, and texts around or slightly overlapped. The layouts are applied with the grid to make the visual look steady and consistent. Besides, stroked frames highlight the gist, and they enhance the precise tone of the brand.
- Agency/Creative: Chih-Yuan Chang
- Article Title: Chih-Yuan Chang Creates New Brand Identity for Knosis
- Organisation/Entity: Freelance
- Project Type: Identity
- Project Status: Non Published
- Agency/Creative Country: United States
- Agency/Creative City: New York
- Market Region: North America
- Project Deliverables: Brand Identity, Brand Redesign, Brand Strategy, Branding, Rebranding, Tone of Voice, Typography, Web Design
- Industry: Health Care
- Keywords: Brand Identity, Graphic Design, Logo Design, Web Design, Physiotherapy, Wellness
Designer: Chih-Yuan Chang