Chef Burger came to the studio needing to communicate in its graphic system a story with different concepts that keep the brand’s goal strong. In the midst of it, the opportunity arose to improve the logotype to make it easier to read in digital content.
Developing each concept, we designed different graphic items that tell a story about a journey around the love for burgers, such as “Burger Trip”.
Each and every one of Chef’s designs expresses their passion for what they do and their staff’s positive attitude. The unfolding of shapes and colors allowed the brand to keep connecting with emotions.
- Agency/Creative: Invade
- Article Title: Chef Burger – A Burger Trip Made by Invade
- Organisation/Entity: Agency, Published Commercial Design
- Project Type: Identity
- Agency/Creative Country: Colombia
- Market Region: South America
- Project Deliverables: Brand Design, Brand Experience, Brand Identity, Brand Redesign, Brand Refinement, Brand Rejuvenation, Brand Strategy, Branding, Graphic Design, Packaging Design, Photography, Structural Design
- Industry: Food/Beverage
- Keywords: Chef Burger, Burgers, Medellín, Design, Brand Design, Brand Refinement, Burger, Branding, Trip, Trippy, Burger Trip, Psychedelic, Typography, Adjusting