Wells “Welly” is the youngest of the Lail Vineyards family’s 6th generation. Her name was derived from the Wellington boot, first commissioned by the Duke of Wellington in 1815. A nod to the Lail family’s farming heritage, wellies are a hallmark of country life, hardy and elegant.
For Wells’ namesake wine, CF Napa created a watercolor illustration to bring the Lail’s family history and the playful feeling of Welly on a rainy day to life.
- Agency/Creative: CF Napa Brand Design
- Article Title: CF Napa Brings Lail Vineyards’ “Welly” to Life
- Organisation/Entity: Agency, Published Commercial Design
- Project Type: Packaging
- Agency/Creative Country: United States
- Market Region: North America
- Project Deliverables: Brand Creation, Brand Identity, Brand Strategy, Branding, Graphic Design, Illustration, Packaging Design
- Format: Bottle
- Substrate: Glass, Glass Bottle, Metal, Pulp Paper