CF Napa Brings Lail Vineyards’ “Welly” to Life
Wells “Welly” is the youngest of the Lail Vineyards family’s 6th generation. Her name was derived from the Wellington boot, first commissioned by the Duke of Wellington in 1815. A nod to the Lail family’s farming heritage, wellies are a hallmark of country life, hardy and elegant.
For Wells’ namesake wine, CF Napa created a watercolor illustration to bring the Lail’s family history and the playful feeling of Welly on a rainy day to life.
- Design Agency: CF Napa Brand Design
- Organisation/Project Type: Agency, Published Commercial Design
- Article Title: CF Napa Brings Lail Vineyards’ “Welly” to Life
- Brand / Project Name: Welly
- Strategic Deliverables: Brand Strategy
- Design Deliverables: Packaging Design, Illustration, Brand Identity, Branding, Brand Creation, Graphic Design
- Location: United States
- Market Country: United States
- Market Region: North America
- Product Category: Wine
- Consumer Packaging Format: Bottle
- Consumer Substrate / Material: Glass, Glass Bottle, Metal, Pulp Paper