Celero Networks is a telecom company in Panamá Pacifico offering mainly internet and IP telephone services for corporate and residential customers. The brand has a purpose of provide a very sable and consistent service, with flexible approach to any kind of customer.
For visual creation, we use four adjectives that define what kind of personality Celero has: Consistent, circular, modern and friendly. The signature should be circular, given the fact that the name Celero contains 4 circular letters. And the symbol should fulfill the role of bridge between the logo and the graphic sign. The brand should also convey proximity and agility through shapes, photography and animations.
- Agency/Creative: João Marcos
- Article Title: Celero Networks, Panamá Telecom New Brand Identity Created by João Marcos
- Organisation/Entity: Freelance, Published Commercial Design
- Project Type: Identity
- Agency/Creative Country: Brazil
- Market Region: North America
- Project Deliverables: Brand Architecture, Brand Identity, Brand Redesign, Brand Rejuvenation, Brand World, Branding, Graphic Design, Identity System, Rebranding, Research, Tone of Voice
- Industry: Telecoms
- Keywords: telecom, internet, telecom brand, panama brand