When our London team was given the opportunity to work with Alpro, they recognised that the world of dairy and alternatives is changing, fast. A new plant-based movement has emerged, driven by people making more conscious plant-based choices. No longer considered as alternatives, this is a new category created from growing consumer awareness for health, animal welfare and the environment.
Alpro’s diverse and growing portfolio presented a need for an intuitive yet flexible design system and an design that could stand up against increasingly disruptive competition. It was time to shake up the category and reinstate Alpro as the plant-based leader through a revitalised visual identity.
- Agency/Creative: Elmwood
- Article Title: Celebrating Nature’s Perfect Imperfections
- Organisation/Entity: Agency, Published Commercial Design
- Project Type: Packaging
- Agency/Creative Country: United Kingdom
- Market Region: Europe
- Project Deliverables: Brand Creation, Brand Experience, Brand Guidelines, Brand Identity, Brand Redesign, Brand Strategy, Brand World, Branding, Graphic Design, Identity System, Illustration, Packaging Design, Rebranding, Research
- Format: Bottle, Flow-Pack
- Substrate: Pulp Carton