CBAA — BRANDING – Simplicity and precision
Castelo Branco Associated Architects – CBAA – is an architecture studio based in Porto. With a recent overhaul of the team and definition of future goals, creating a new visual identity was a logical step in creating “brand capital”.
After several meetings to define the desired graphic and aesthetic moods, we created a very clean and sober identity, similar to the CBAA team and work.
With clean lines, graphic details related to the world of architecture and a discreet and elegant color palette, the new CBAA brand is a mirror of how this studio aims to present itself to the market.
- Agency/Creative: VOLTA Brand Shaping Studio
- Article Title: CBAA Visual Identity
- Organisation/Entity: Agency, Published Commercial Design
- Project Type: Identity
- Agency/Creative Country: Portugal
- Market Region: Europe
- Project Deliverables: Brand Guidelines, Brand Identity, Branding, Graphic Design, Research
- Industry: Real Estate
- Keywords: branding, architecture, visual identity, logo, bran identity