In homage to the tradition of excellent Catalan cava, made under the protection of the Montserrat Mountain, Abadía de Montserrat was born, encompassing ornamental elements and a hundred years of History in its design.
To develop the concept, we got inspired by the circular shape of the label, that reproduces the border of the stained glass window of the Chapel of the Saint Cave of Montserrat, a work by Barcelona glassmaker Eudald Amigó. The silhouette of the characteristic massif of Montserrat, visible from the entire region of Penedés, crowns the design. The way to treat the visual part of the case was approaching it through the traditional stained glass aesthetic, yet under a more modern touch.
- Agency/Creative: Salvartes Design
- Article Title: Cava Abadia de Montserrat
- Organisation/Entity: Agency, Published Commercial Design
- Project Type: Packaging
- Agency/Creative Country: Spain
- Market Region: Europe
- Project Deliverables: Brand Identity, Brand Refinement, Brand Rejuvenation, Brand Strategy, Brand World, Branding, Graphic Design, Packaging Design, Research, Retail Brand Design
- Format: Bottle, Box, Bucket, Tag
- Substrate: Glass Bottle, Pulp Carton, Pulp Paper