For a tourist, a walk through the streets of the city of Tepatitlán is enough to want to stay for a few days. A city that is nationally recognized for the quality of its people, its gastronomy and its celebrations.
Casa Hidalgo offers a warm stay in the historic center of the city, located in one of the main streets of Tepatitlán, its objective is to offer a stay that allows the guest to soak up the culture and local people. It can welcome you with freshly baked bread and say goodbye with a few shots of local tequila.
The visual communication carried out shows hints of Tepatitlense culture and pays homage to its geographical location through a mixture of cultural, social and contemporary graphic elements.
- Agency/Creative: Hi! Estudio
- Article Title: Casa Hidalgo a Beautiful Stay in Tepatitlan
- Organisation/Entity: Agency
- Project Type: Identity
- Project Status: Published
- Agency/Creative Country: Mexico
- Agency/Creative City: Tepatitlam Jalisco
- Market Region: Global
- Project Deliverables: 3D Design, Brand Strategy, Identity System, Set Design, Storyboarding
- Industry: Construction
- Keywords: Home, Airbnb, design, set design, mexican design, color, new shapes, architecture, Home, hotel, stay Home, hi estudio, mexican design,
hi estudio: Gabriel Cuevas / Alan Aguiñaga