Following the restructure of international sustainable fisheries group Norebo, we were tasked with creating a new name and brand identity for the business’s B2B fishing brand. Formerly known as Ocean Trawlers, our challenge was to reposition the brand away from the perceived negative connection to industrial trawling and more towards the broader business offer, which now includes line-caught fish. The new Ocean Spirit name taps into the romance of the high seas.
To capture the wildness of the sea/ the extreme conditions we used photographer Corey Arnold’s shots. Corey Arnold is a commercial fisherman by trade and the work he produces captures the trawler environment.
“Carter Wong Design understood what we as a business are about, and it was a great experience to work with them on this project; their approach and creativity is very refreshing, they did a fantastic job on this and we are going continue to reap the benefits for years to come” – Sturri Haraldsson – Managing Director, Norebo
- Agency/Creative: Carter Wong Design
- Article Title: Carter Wong Design Create New Name and Brand Identity for B2B Fishing Brand
- Organisation/Entity: Agency, Published Commercial Design
- Project Type: Packaging
- Agency/Creative Country: United Kingdom
- Market Region: Global
- Project Deliverables: Brand Guidelines, Brand Naming, Brand Redesign, Brand Strategy, Brand World, Branding, Illustration, Rebranding, Tone of Voice
- Format: Box, Case
- Substrate: Pulp Carton, Pulp Paper