Carta&Carta Creates a New Brand Project for FD/A
Flávia Diógenes is an architecture firm that exists for people who believe in unique connections with the spaces they inhabit. The company offers an extensive experience through research, techniques and support, acting in a sustainable and sophisticated way when developing each project.
This project was carefully thought out to find a sensitive answer, connected to the spirit of values which define the office’s approaches. The use of techniques such as feng shui, dowsing, chromotherapy and geobiology, show a more humane response to their projects. Transforming into living spaces reflects the passage and change between states, which it finds as a unit, its doors and accesses. The visual response seeks a decipherable and recognizable element, which runs through references in René Magrite’s surrealism and in the projection of light and shadow as a metaphor for change. In addition to the visual aspects, the research carried out by the studio also defines the concept and identifies the values that surround the office in this new moment.
- Design Agency: CARTA&CARTA
- Organisation/Project Type: Agency, Published Commercial Design
- Article Title: Carta&Carta Creates a New Brand Project for FD/A
- Brand / Project Name: FD/A - Flávia Diógenes Arquiteta
- Strategic Deliverables: Research / Insight, Brand Strategy
- Design Deliverables: Brand Identity, Identity System, Branding, Brand Creation
- Service Brand Application: Brand Guidelines, Direct Mail, Merchandising, Presentation, Print Stationery, Social Media, Digital Advertising
- Location: Brazil
- Market Country: Brazil
- Market Region: South America
- Project Keywords: Branding, Architecture
- Industry Category: Construction